Camp China 2024
Camp China 2024
Save the Dates: July 5 – 8, 2024
Follow the Registration Link Below
- To teach our children about their Chinese heritage and Chinese Culture.
- To involve parents to help reinforce cultural growth and self-esteem.
- To create an age-appropriate environment conducive to exploring culture, race, identity, and personal growth.
- To learn while having fun and to create and maintain lifelong friendships.
Camp China utilizes the facilities of the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly which was founded in 1906 Most buildings are not physical disability-friendly. Campers are required to walk up and down the mountain slope and climb stairs to reach classrooms. Additionally, our counselors and staff are not trained to work with campers with behavioral disorders.
Registration for Camp China 2024
will open March 1, 2024
Please complete and submit the Registration Form. Read and follow form instructions.
You will be sent a Paypal Invoice that you may pay via Check or Charge Card (a small fee applies).
Camp China 2023 Registration Fees
Adult (14+) $ 250.00
Youth (3-13) $ 220.00
Adult Adoptee $ 140.00
Commuter $ 220.00
>>>>>> Counselor Applications are closed <<<<<<
>>>>>> Click here for Counselor Registration <<<<<<<<
INSTRUCTORS & STAFF
>>>>>> Click here for Teacher Registration <<<<<<<<
Camp China 2023 COVID-19 Policies – Updated 6/12/2023
Recognizing that COVID-19 still poses a health risk to our camp operation because we have people coming from all over the country and interact closely together while at camp, Camp China’s policies are as follows:
· The COVID-19 vaccination is our best line of defense. It is strongly recommended that everyone coming to camp is up to date on their COVID-19 vaccination/boosters at the time of camp.
· During the week before camp, it is strongly recommended to reduce potential exposure to COVID-19 by limiting exposure to large groups, especially indoors.
· It is strongly recommended that campers complete a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of camp arrival. We trust that you will do the testing and stay home if you test positive or someone in your family tests positive. For families, if you can’t come to camp due to someone having a positive COVID-19 test, please contact Glenn Newell (email@example.com) for a partial refund.
· Wearing a mask is optional during camp. We do ask that you bring a mask given that individuals who show signs of respiratory illness may be asked to wear one.
The safety of all depends on your support of these proactive measures. Many of the measures occur before arrival at camp, and your efforts on behalf of the entire Camp China community are appreciated.