CAMP CHINA 2022
Camp China 2022 will be held July 8 – 11, 2022 at the Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain. We look forward to seeing everyone on the mountain this summer. Register Here
Camp China 2022
Statement on COVID 19
To: Camp China Families, Staff, Counselors, Instructors and Speakers.
We have received some questions from families registering for Camp China 2022 regarding plans for camp if the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak is still active near/at the time of camp. Specifically, we have been asked if we will cancel camp and if so, will registration fees be refunded.
We understand that you are concerned about registering for camp given the uncertainty of the rapidly changing COVID-19 variants. At this time Camp China is scheduled to take place as planned.
Camp China leadership are monitoring the situation to understand its potential impact on camp. We are in contact with the Blue Ridge Assembly, the facility where Camp China is held.
In the event that we decide to cancel camp, we will contact you as soon as possible; all registration fees will be refunded (less any non-refundable Paypal fees). We realize some of you will travel to the mountain by air and advise you to understand the airlines’ cancellation policies before scheduling flights.
Camp China takes the safety and well-being of its campers, volunteer staff, counselors, and instructors seriously. Check the www.ourcampchina.com website for updates. We encourage you to follow the CDC’s everyday preventive actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, which include:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Debbie, Glenn, Carina, Jill, & Penny